May 30, 2010

30 Days: Day 9 - A picture you took.

As I've mentioned before, I love taking pictures, so this day is going to be a tad difficult. After mulling through my various photo albums for a bit, I finally settled on this image.

Signed The Splendid Magic of Penny Arcade books.

A few months ago Penny Arcade went on a book signing tour across the country, starting in Seattle, of course, in the U District at U Bookstore. I drove over right after work, missing a good portion of their Q&A, but that's okay because I was still in time to wait in line for a while with three very beautiful books.

By the way, if anyone with some power is reading this, I NEED a poster version of the cover, kthnx.

One was for a friend I stilled owed money to from PAX09, and the other for a friend currently stuck in Utah for a few years. Poor dude-- I MEAN. I TOTES BOUGHT THEM BOOKS FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN I'M AWESOME LIKE THAT. BECAUSE I AM AWESOME. Trufax. I don't lie. Only communists lie, and I am not a communist.

No comments: