May 22, 2010

30 Days: Day 1 - Favorite Song

The 30 days meme has been circling around for years, though I've never done it before. As I tend to not blog very frequently, I thought this would be a good way to get me into the habit. So day one is, as you can see, favorite song.

Well, that's difficult. I have a whole playlist dedicated to my absolute favorite songs, and it's always growing. I suppose I'll always have a soft spot for the following:




Sometimes I'm Rick Rolled at work as my coworkers like to fight over the radio and, at some point, end up on the 80's station. I usually end up dancing at my desk without realizing it. Though, last week I was kind of Rick Rolled, only not really. It took me a while to figure out it was this song:




The actual music video doesn't allow embedding, but it's worth watching. Anyway, I think I might like this song better. I downloaded the entire album for the hell of it and periodically play it when I have people in the car. Cue awesome.

Okay, let's try this again with a little honestly. Bellow is a list of my current favorite songs and the appropriate YouTube video to go with them. I promise that none of them are Rick Astley. Well, I tried not to, anyway. I'll also warn you that I like crappy music.

Blue Train - Asian Kung Fu Generation
Clone - Last Alliance (ignore the crappy video game images in the video)
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Let It Rain - Ok Go
Thinking 'Bout Somethin' - Hanson
About A Girl - The Academy Is...

No comments: