May 31, 2010

30 Days: Day 10 - A photo of you taken over ten years ago.

When I was fourteen I was just your normal middle school girl doing middle school things. I collected bunny memorabilia, ate a lot of food, and never studied. Most of the time, though, I just looked hawt in my sailor uniform while singly badly to children's pop songs.

These are not enough foods to sate my appetite!

Then one day it started raining stuffed cats, which was really freaky, but hey! It was a cute stuffed cat! And it seemed nice, so I gave it a pat and left it on a bridge for the homeless to pick up and carry with them. I needed to do my good deed for the week, okay?

Is this edible?

Well, that was a bad idea because clearly Buddah did not intend for the cat to go to the homeless and shot it through my window later that afternoon. I was pretty high at that point, disappointed by another failing grade, so I think that explains why the cat started speaking to me, giving me jewelry and cosmetics. Clearly I didn't steal these things, oh no.


Pink and sparkles makes it better. Like vampires.

I also found out that using these two items together turned me into the pretty super gaijin, Sailor Moon!

Like, in the name of the, like, Moon, I'll, like, super punish you!

Then I went to fight some bad guys, but got really hungry, so I let the creeper in the tuxedo do all the work for me while I fulfilled my munchie needs.

Mmm...looks good enough to eat...

But then I woke up, food littered around me, crumbs dusting my clothes. Was it all a dream? Was it real? I may never know for sure. But the one thing I do know is that every time I light up, I get to save the world one more time.

No comments: