September 13, 2010

Reaching for $20

I'm fairly certain you can still preorder Halo: Reach from Amazon and get the $20 off your next game purchase promo. Do I need to mention this is a sweet deal, especially with Kirby's Epic Yarn coming out in a month? No, I don't.

But it is a sweet deal.

Plus the promo for Amazon Prime is going on. One month free trail for unlimited free 2 day shipping (1 year free trail if you're on Amazon Student).

And because I can, in other gamer related news I finally finished Tales of Vesperia and love making Karol dress as a stupid looking frog. Also that Rita set his head on fire. I also played so much poker that I have some really nice 10% TP and HP recovery bracelets for Yuri and Judith and finally have the damn sword with Glory. Labyrinth of Memories is going to be so much fun.

...SPLISHY SPLASHY WATER COLORED QUEEN.

No comments: