June 2, 2010

30 Days: Day 12 - Your pick!

Today is another one of those Yay You Pick! days and I'm kind of at a loss of what to write about. Of course, it's really early in the morning when I started writing this and the only things I can think of are completely negative and full of rage, which can be funny, but not something I want to introduce here.

Oh, I know, in the spirit of Conan O'Brein who pleaded with everyone on his last show as the Tonight Show host not to be negative, I'm going to share a YouTube clip of him, Stephen Colbert, and Jon Stewart being completely awesome at one of his performances in New York. So many people have seen this already since it was put up yesterday, and I'm sure those of you here have already seen it, but oh hell, this is my pick day, right?

No comments: