September 6, 2009

The Rabbit at PAX: Video Blog

I have so much to blog about in regards to PAX, but in the mean time, here's a few videos I was able to film while at the convention.


DS World Record


How many DS gamers does it take to break a World Record? Thousands. We packed the queue room on Friday night and watched Pictochat crash on itself over and over and over...

Saturday Morning Lineup


Bouncing beach balls around happened all the time in the queue room, though the Saturday morning entrance lineup had the most I had seen.

Pirate Swag


This is how real pirates pass out shirts in the exhibition hall.

American Hard Gay


I'd like to say the Sex and Video game panel will be best known for having a Hard Gay, but it will probably be best known for being the worst panel at PAX 2009. More on that later.

Spider-man Dancing


Unfortunately the audio has been muted by YouTube due to copyright issues, so I've embedded the file I uploaded on Facebook. Enjoy!

No comments: